drank Elf Help by DAVIDsTEA

Way more sweet than I expected that’s for sure!

Tastes just like Rockets Candies to a T.
So much rocket candy that I don’t think I can drink more than one cup.. but that’s because I once ate way too many rockets. I can’t find my photo proof, but I’m talking… 8 cups of rockets in a one month period. Good ol’ University.

revlisx

I was surprised by the sweetness of this one too! Definitely a dessert tea

licious

I had this exact same experience! Its difficult for me to get a whole cup down, even though I do enjoy it. The rocket-iness of it is just so overwhelming.

C-chan

I am entirely amused and happy that someone else thought of the rockets connection. That is THE first thing I thought of when I smelled and tasted the tea.

Comments

revlisx

I was surprised by the sweetness of this one too! Definitely a dessert tea

licious

C-chan

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy