This tea is delish, but I’m not getting enough marshmallow for me.
If I could find a source for mini marshmallows (the real mini kind) and add them in myself, I totally would. The marshmallow root isn’t really doing it for me :(

I’m not getting a lot of genmaicha flavour either though. I’m more getting a texture, a sort of thick but creamy texture that is a bit sweet.

I’m still thankful this one was in the sampler though :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy