Dear Steepster friends who say they are freezing:
It is currently -49 C with the windchill in Regina, SK. Trade you spots? (Except you, Faith :D )
Sweet dreams!

Thank goodness for hot tea!

TeaBrat

Brrrrrrrr!

Cattibrie

OMG. I would never leave the house and would drink tons of tea. Stay warm.

Cheryl

This proves my point (to myself) to not complain (because it could always be worse)…lol, stay warm!

Lindsay

I hear ya. I don’t miss Edmonton for those lovely -50 degree windchills. Its like -10 in Vancouver atm and I am so cold I don’t know how I lived in the prairies for so long.

Amariel

Oh my…we’re having fun with our 5-10 cm of snow in Victoria, and it is supposed to get to -3C tomorrow, though it is -1C at the moment. It was -4C the other night. Though our newspaper website says it is -4C right now. So I dunno, but not tradesies! :P

Uniquity

Oh my God. It was minus 26 here the other day (with windchill) and I wanted to cry. I may be Canadian, but I do NOT like to see it that cold out!

Indigobloom

It gets to -30c every once in awhile in Toronto but I just hide in a cup of tea and never go outside. and atleast our pipes don’t get frozen those days.
We’re having an especially mild winter this year on our side. Makes me worried about global warming

Faith

Haha, you got that right! Makes me wonder why we don’t hibernate here… we really should.

Uniquity

Our winter has flip-flopped. monday was -26 (and a pipe did freezer and burst at my work, which meants we got to be evacuated and stand in the cold for an hour ebfore being sent home) but today it is +9. Wild changes in temperature, very unusual.

SimpliciTEA

I’ve experienced -45 F in Alaska without any wind chill (there was almost no wind
where I lived). But -49 C wind chill takes the cake (I think degrees F and degrees C meet at -40)! I personally enjoy the cold, but I don’t like the wind (‘cause you can’t really keep the wind form getting into all of those cracks and crevices no matter how you dress). I like it to be at least cold enough so it can snow (which doesn’t happen as often as I like where I currently live). The cold is just another good reason to drink hot tea! So here’s to staying warm with tea!

ashmanra

I won’t trade spots but if you want to come thaw, stop by! We were 62 degrees yesterday, but a cold front came in (ha ha) and it is only 52 today. We have lots of tea to warm you up!

DaisyChubb

Hooray! Sounds good – hey, we’re living! You know what, it’s been a fairly mild winter so far and I’m very grateful for that :) Also, many many layers. Although I wish SK had snow days, it’s my last winter here so I will count my blessings!

And yes Faith, hibernation should be mandatory :D

Comments

TeaBrat

Brrrrrrrr!

Cattibrie

OMG. I would never leave the house and would drink tons of tea. Stay warm.

Cheryl

ashmanra

DaisyChubb

And yes Faith, hibernation should be mandatory :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy