drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

I’ll be honest, I wasn’t expecting much.

Coconut, raspberry black. Meh. I can imagine.

But wow. The dry smell is POW, a punch, right in the kisser! The tea itself smells just as strong, like this awesome raspberry coconut confection… decadent and .. wow. Took my breath away haha.

Love! Can’t wait to try it iced!

Faith

Maybe I’ll have to try it again, the first time I had it brewed in store… atrocious!

DaisyChubb

Ah fair enough! I have a feeling this black can be oversteeped VERY easily, even in my 3 minute, less than boiling steep it was a bit bitter – I have enough for one more cup (I’ll try 2 mins) and a cold steep, so I’ll let you know if the tea redeems itself enough!

Comments

Faith

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy