Holy yum.

This is creamy banana amazing goodness. mmm just sweet enough. I ate one of the dehydrated bananas and it tasted like one of those banana marshmallows, but the tea itself was very real. Like a banana-bread flavour… no. More like a vanilla smoothie with a fresh banana blended in!

srsly.

So the leaf grade is not as high quality as David’s Milk Oolong, it comes out a tiny bit more chopped up, but I still got a quality 3 steeps out of 1 1/4 teaspoons in a 12 ounce cup. The third steep lost most banana flavour, but was still creamy oolong goodness and no bitterness.

Winning!

Kittenna

I am so stoked to try this tea! I loved the banana in Snow Bunny and was looking for another tea with banana, and all I initially ran across was one that also had chamomile (blech). So glad to hear this one’s delicious! It’s on my shopping list now :D

DaisyChubb

You won’t be disappointed! It’s delish :D

Comments

Kittenna

DaisyChubb

You won’t be disappointed! It’s delish :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy