I got my Teavana order in the mail. All of them smell kind of.. not delicious, but whatever, for 1-3 bucks it was worth the try! Maybe they will taste awesome.. but first, the sample!

First of all, it smells delicious! I brewed up 2 teaspoons in a medium sized mug, took the rock sugar out of the strainer and put it in the bottom of my cup – I wanted to get the full sweetness, I was in the mood! Steeped for a short 2 minutes.

It was actually quite tasty! Nothing particularly unique or spectacular, but orangey and sweet. I think this would make an amazing iced tea, but I would never fork out the cash to actually purchase it, so we’ll see how far my sample takes me.

I’m with the masses, not the biggest Teavana fan, but thank you for this sample! It might be the tastiest part of my order!

TheTeaFairy

got the same sample in my teavana order, but haven’t tried it yet… does smell really good, and I think you’re right, it will probably make a great iced tea!

Oreole

I wish taste it since last summer and teavana is not really close from my home :S
I’m huge fan of Teavana… love their mate….

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Oreole

I’m huge fan of Teavana… love their mate….

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy