The problem with the whole concept of a “cold” tea, is how can you rate it if you can’t taste much? This is…kind of minty, kind of lemon-y, kind of ginger-y, kind of sweet. I don’t know. It’s pleasant enough. Does it help? Heck if I know! I just know that I’m bummed I can’t try the 52teas Butterbeer that just arrived; but I don’t want to waste it!
In the meantime, I need to decide on tins of tea to buy for Mum’s store. It’s going to have to be DAVIDs, because that’s closest. She said 4-5 teas, so I told her I was thinking:
- a lighter black
- a dark black
- a flavoured black (she wants flavoured ones)
- a flavoured green (since DT’s straight greens aren’t that good in the first place, no point in getting one) Edit: Actually, I’m saying that because I don’t like green tea that much, and none of DT’s have won me over. Maybe I should consider a straight green after all…
- something with no caffeine, maybe a rooibos
So then I’m thinking:
- not sure, not Nepal Black because it’s so hard to scoop and I don’t want people putting their fingers in the tins
Edit: David’s Breakfast, maybe?
- Assam Banaspaty
- Read My Lips
- ?? Daydreamer maybe, if it’s still in stores?
- ?? Rooibos de Provence?
I need to decide soon! If you guys have recs for these categories that you think have broad appeal, let me know!
Edit: Oooh, maybe I could also talk Mum into including a sixth and make it Kanpe?