drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is actually growing on me….
I think that given there was a certain expectation I didn’t find this tea too spectacular, but now that a few mugs have been made it’s…..working for me c: I mean, still don’t get that “chocolately-ness” , but it is becoming more special with each mug I make! :D It doesn’t particularly taste like a flavoured tea since the camomile as an ingredient doesn’t seem like something to pick out, but rather a bonding agent. And the coconut just makes it toasty. I’m upping my rating from 67. It would maybe get a higher rating if the taste is what is says it’s suppose to be, but it’s not.
Not so sure I’ll re-stock this one though….while it’s not as expensive as DT’s other white teas, it’s still costly.

PS.- Works well for a second steep, but I taste the white tea more which is a lovely delight.