drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

So it’s the middle of winter and I get a sudden craving….odd….but I still have a little bit left in my tin, so I gave in :P
I made this into a latte and OHMYGOLLYGOODNESS! I’m upping my rating from 74. I can really taste the coconut a whole lot more when milk is added. It brings it out major time! But the raspberry is still there, yays! I made it roughly two parts tea and one part 2% milk, frothed of course, and a bit of brown sugar.
This is so good as a latte, I squeed when I realized this was one of the ones DT brought back! Guess who’s refilling their tin tomorrow >D

Edit: Also, I think I just used to suck at resteeping black teas. On my first note I was disgusted with any further steepings when it came to this tea, but now……now it can work c: