Hello, my love! Where have you been all my life?

I’ve always been somewhat wary about chocolate teas, but this one is surprisingly delicious!
When first opening this package, I caught a definite chocolate banana smell (which is strange when there’s no banana in the tea). However, when steeped this tea transforms into a wonderful balance of fruit, and chocolate. First I tasted a smooth chocolate flavor, quickly followed by fresh raspberry, finally the two flavors intertwine at the end for a delicious finish. The almonds aren’t exactly a noticeable flavor in this tea; however they do add a nice depth that would otherwise be missing.

This light tea is still full of flavor, but it wont weigh down your taste buds like I’ve found a lot of chocolate teas tend to do.

brandy3392

Is there any hint of banana flavor in this? I’ve been thinking of ordering this, but I absolutely hate bananas.

DecemberMint

While I don’t mind bananas, they don’t belong in tea :) As far as I can tell, I didn’t observe any banana flavor in the actual tea, just the smell reminded me of them. _

Indigobloom

I tasted bananas! very slight. but I think that’s my taste buds confusing the raspberry

Comments

brandy3392

DecemberMint

Indigobloom

A fellow tea-drinker with an insatiable curiosity, I’m bound to try almost anything once! Embarking on this leafy journey, experiences are logged here :) While I mostly find my loyalties lie with black tea, every tea has its own health benefits and flavors that’s worth giving some attention to.

Rating note: There isn’t really a method to my madness — er.. how I rate teas. I just go with my gut instinct. It’s the right thing to do.

Canada