drank Creme Brulee by T2

As my first posting on Steepster, I want to start with my favorite tea which I was introduced to by my daughter, Devvyleys (on Steepster), when I visited her in Sydney, Aus. Being a new tea enthusiast, my tea notes won’t be so much from the descriminating palate point, but more to the pleasure each tea gives me as I try them.
The taste of caramel is what of course brings such pleasure from Creme Brulee. It is a black tea and very smooth if steep time is kept to about 3 min for a first steep.
Being a southern girl and having been brought up on iced sweet tea, I find that with hot teas I still prefer to have them sweetened some, and I use Stevia in place of sugar.
While this is for me a great relaxing tea to enjoy while reading, it would likely make a wonderful dessert tea and I imagine it would be especially good with almond cookies (biscuits to Aussies) or banana bread.

Avid golfer living in South Carolina with my retired (and golfing) husband. Sewing enthusiast and grandmother who misses greatly her only 2 grandchildren who live on the other side of the world in Sydney, Aus. I am a new tea enthusiast…introduced to the comfort and excitement of tea by my daughter, Devvyleys, who posts on Steepster vivid descriptions of teas.

near Charleston, South Carolina