I’ve been drinking far too much caffeine lately so although I am not a rooibos fan, I’m trying many to find pleasant alternatives to my normal blacks, greens, and oolongs. This tea is enjoyable and one that I intend to keep on hand.

The rooibos flavor is not too strong (which I like). It’s not creamy but definitely soft and mellow and the hint of blueberry definitely comes through. I’ve tried it hot and iced and I enjoyed both very much.

Reformed coffee drinker. Switched to tea as part of my goal to work on living a healthier, more balanced life — haven’t looked back since. Surprised to learn what a passion I have developed for all things tea related.

I enjoy most tea types but I cannot handle jasmine or other florals and I’m not particularly fond of bergamot. Started with flavored teas but moved quickly into unflavored blacks and puerhs. Now most of my purchases are puerh cakes for aging. My cold brews for iced tea tend to be a fruity green, white or rooibos but every once in awhile I’ll chill an oolong or puerh.

Note: In an effort to keep track of all the teas I’ve tried, my cupboard includes any tea I’ve ever owned (including things I’ve sipped down or given away and no longer have in my tea cupboard). In addition, many of the teas listed are unopened waiting to age or work their way into the rotation.

North Carolina