I’ve been enjoying two Verdant blends this weekend – Sweet Cinnamon Pu’er and Chocolate Chamomile Curiosity Brew. Both have provided very enjoyable tea sessions. However, I should mention that in each case I’ve added a little more base tea to the blend. I followed the Verdant guidelines for this Puer blend but I added more puer – the ratio was about 4 to one blend/puer. I really enjoy it this way and was able to have three flavorful infusions. I’ve already added this to my Verdant reorder list.

Bonnie

I like this too.

Comments

Bonnie

I like this too.

Former coffee drinker. Switched to tea as part of my goal to work on living a healthier, more balanced life. Surprised to learn what a passion I have developed for all things tea related.

Steepster has been a big help – I’ve been reading daily to learn as much as I can. Thanks to Steepster reviews, I’ve been able to find good tea quickly – a few misses for me but lots of hits!

At the moment, I enjoy most tea types but I cannot handle jasmine or other florals and I’m not particularly fond of bergamot. Started with flavored teas but moved quickly into high quality blacks, greens, oolongs and pu’ers — drinking hot flavored teas less and less. My cold brews for iced tea usually seem to be a fruity green, white or rooibos but every once in awhile I’ll chill an oolong or pu’er.

Note: In an effort to keep track of all the teas I’ve tried, my cupboard includes any tea I’ve ever owned (including things I’ve sipped down and no longer have in my tea cupboard). In addition, many of the teas listed are unopened waiting to age or work their way into the rotation.

Raleigh, NC