Fruity, floral, creamy all rolled into one sip – a light cinnamon-caramel flavor with a tart apple-lemon accent. Nicely balanced. Not my usual type of early morning tea but an interesting cup nonetheless.

IntegriTEA

Wow! This sounds yummy! I’m curious, do you add milk to these Dammann teas?

DigniTea

Yes, in this case, I did. I think the milk worked to make the different flavors bolder.

Comments

IntegriTEA

Wow! This sounds yummy! I’m curious, do you add milk to these Dammann teas?

DigniTea

Reformed coffee drinker. Switched to tea as part of my goal to work on living a healthier, more balanced life — haven’t looked back since. Surprised to learn what a passion I have developed for all things tea related.

I enjoy most tea types but I cannot handle jasmine or other florals and I’m not particularly fond of bergamot. Started with flavored teas but moved quickly into unflavored blacks and puerhs. Now most of my purchases are puerh cakes for aging. My cold brews for iced tea tend to be a fruity green, white or rooibos but every once in awhile I’ll chill an oolong or puerh.

Note: In an effort to keep track of all the teas I’ve tried, my cupboard includes any tea I’ve ever owned (including things I’ve sipped down or given away and no longer have in my tea cupboard). In addition, many of the teas listed are unopened waiting to age or work their way into the rotation.

North Carolina