drank Hong Jing Luo by thepuriTea

Comforted by the taste of both malt and caramel in this little gem this morning. Sadly I was also reminded of how much I miss this tea seller. Almost gone now so I really need to find a similar substitution.

ifjuly

if you find one, please let me know! i am in mourning too. love this tea.

Comments

ifjuly

if you find one, please let me know! i am in mourning too. love this tea.

Reformed coffee drinker. Switched to tea as part of my goal to work on living a healthier, more balanced life — haven’t looked back since. Surprised to learn what a passion I have developed for all things tea related.

I enjoy most tea types but I cannot handle jasmine or other florals and I’m not particularly fond of bergamot. Started with flavored teas but moved quickly into unflavored blacks and puerhs. Now most of my purchases are puerh cakes for aging. My cold brews for iced tea tend to be a fruity green, white or rooibos but every once in awhile I’ll chill an oolong or puerh.

Note: In an effort to keep track of all the teas I’ve tried, my cupboard includes any tea I’ve ever owned (including things I’ve sipped down or given away and no longer have in my tea cupboard). In addition, many of the teas listed are unopened waiting to age or work their way into the rotation.

North Carolina