Got 8 small tea bags with this flavor in a large hexagon-shaped “sampler” with twelve different teas in it. I picked this one out from the pack first, because it looked the tastiest for the moment.

Didn’t exactly get to pour purely “boiling” water over it, but it infused just fine before I took the tea bag out. I drank it cool, a little pre-occupied with a game I just got, along with the sampler at the mall, and found it to be delicious, without any sugar needed.

I haven’t yet had a chance to drink it hot, but this sweet-smelling tea reminds me less of mango than a mango/pineapple blend, and somewhat tastes it, despite the “artificial” flavoring used in the bag itself. Again, I just wish that there had been no need for the “artificial” in this tea, but what can I say – at ten bucks for ninety six tea bags with twelve varieties, I’m not finding much at all to complain about. A sweet-smelling – and somewhat to a less degree, tasting – drink that I think a kid would especially enjoy.

Update – Made a few more cups of hot tea from the first tea bag. I found that I could steep one small bag and make around five flavorful small cups of tea. I tried it with sugar, and it actually seemed to make it taste slightly more unpleasant. Not sure I would buy this particular tea again; the artificial flavoring in the tea puts me off, and it’s not even all that great of a taste. It’s not all that “un-fruity”, but doesn’t quite seem right, as it does not have any actual real fruit in it and I believe that the taste reflects that.