today: completing my final for university: ummmm…well….not done. started, but not done. Having another cup of tea today: success! Especially with this decaf tea. It makes me forget I’m drinking decaf. I don’t have to use double amounts to make up for the decaf process. Just a good cup of tea here that loves milk and honey. My day is getting more productive already!

Spot or pot, I love a cup!

I learned to drink tea while living in Dublin in the early 80’s, so as you can imagine, I am a hearty brew lover, and take tea with milk and honey. I am trying to expand my horizons with tea….that is why I’m now on Steepster! Just joined in January 2014…

Currently loving strong black teas that hold up to milk and honey well. Since I’ve joined, I have a new found curiosity for keemuns and yunnans. Green teas are off my radar, but making little forays into oolong and darjeeling tea. Herbal? No thanks…they still taste like vase water to me. Maybe that will change one day!

I do like some naturally flavoured teas…almond, vanilla, cardamom, ginger. This seems to be mostly in the cooler months…but mostly I’m an unflavoured tea drinker.

San diego