today: completing my final for university: ummmm…well….not done. started, but not done. Having another cup of tea today: success! Especially with this decaf tea. It makes me forget I’m drinking decaf. I don’t have to use double amounts to make up for the decaf process. Just a good cup of tea here that loves milk and honey. My day is getting more productive already!

Spot or pot, I love a cup!

I learned to drink tea while living in Dublin in the early 80’s, so as you can imagine, I am a hearty brew lover, and take tea with milk and honey. I am trying to expand my horizons with tea….that is why I’m now on Steepster! Just joined in January 2014…

Currently loving strong black teas that hold up to milk and honey well. Since I’ve joined, I have a new found curiosity for keemuns and yunnans. Trying green teas….trying. Herbal? No thanks…they still taste like vase water to me. Maybe that will change one day!

I do like some naturally flavoured teas…almond, vanilla, cardamom, ginger. I almost OD’d on chai in the 90’s so that’s off my radar for awhile.

My husband is British and a man whose religion is Tetley, so we’ll see where I drag him on this journey!

San diego