This assam is smooth. Wait, I think I spelled that wrong….this assam is smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth. And cocoa-y. Not cocoa krispies cocoa….more like Scharffenberger cocoa. I also got a stone fruit note from it and a light malt. This isn’t a digital alarm clock (beep beep beep!) assam…it’s a “smooth jazz coming on quietly and progressively getting louder” alarm clock assam for the mornings when you want to be awake, but don’t want your feathers ruffled too much…. recommended.

Flavors: Chocolate, Stonefruits

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
keychange

Love this note!

Comments

keychange

Love this note!

Spot or pot, I love a cup!

I learned to drink tea while living in Dublin in the early 80’s, so as you can imagine, I am a hearty brew lover, and take tea with milk and honey. I am trying to expand my horizons with tea….that is why I’m now on Steepster! Just joined in January 2014…

Currently loving strong black teas that hold up to milk and honey well. Since I’ve joined, I have a new found curiosity for keemuns and yunnans. Trying green teas….trying. Herbal? No thanks…they still taste like vase water to me. Maybe that will change one day!

I do like some naturally flavoured teas…almond, vanilla, cardamom, ginger. But mostly I’m an unflavoured tea drinker.

My husband is British and a man whose religion is Tetley, so we’ll see where I drag him on this journey!

San diego