This is still my “old reliable”. I woke up not feeling very well and needed something not hugely exciting, but more like a comfortable favorite sweatshirt….this tea does the trick for me. No surprises, no HUGE notes….just the right combination of assam and keemun for a day when “no more surprises” sounds fabulous. That is today, as my poor medically fragile cat just barfed for the 11th time this morning… sigh….wish us luck.

Flavors: Earth, Malt

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
boychik

So sorry:(

Suziqzer

Yuck.. :( Sorry… that’s crummy.
The name of the tea made me think of McCormick’s seasonings and it’s hard to imagine this just being a blend of black teas.

Comments

boychik

So sorry:(

Suziqzer

Yuck.. :( Sorry… that’s crummy.

Spot or pot, I love a cup!

I learned to drink tea while living in Dublin in the early 80’s, so as you can imagine, I am a hearty brew lover, and take tea with milk and honey. I am trying to expand my horizons with tea….that is why I’m now on Steepster! Just joined in January 2014…

Currently loving strong black teas that hold up to milk and honey well. Since I’ve joined, I have a new found curiosity for keemuns and yunnans. Trying green teas….trying. Herbal? No thanks…they still taste like vase water to me. Maybe that will change one day!

I do like some naturally flavoured teas…almond, vanilla, cardamom, ginger. I almost OD’d on chai in the 90’s so that’s off my radar for awhile.

My husband is British and a man whose religion is Tetley, so we’ll see where I drag him on this journey!

San diego