drank Tiramisu by DAVIDsTEA

Both the aroma and the taste of this tea uncannily are exactly like a real, rich, sopping Tiramisu. It’s got a lovely chocolately taste with the overtones of coffee and cream you would find in a dessert.

This is a dessert tea that I would say has a BIG taste! It’s ebullient and has a succulent, sweet taste. One could certainly add sugar and milk. I ultimately added about 1/3 teaspoon of sugar (a very small amount) and I thought it made the Tiramisu taste and aroma even more deliciously pronounced. The miraculous thing about this tea is I felt as if I had consumed a heavy 600 calorie dessert—very satisfied and filled. Indeed, if I could close my eyes I would think I were at one of those spectacular trattoria in Roma or Firenze!

I have to give David’s Tea great kudos (or is it kudoes?) and compliments. Their customer service is excellent and speedy. I should also note that I am not affiliated with any tea company or with any mail delivery service. I’m a simple English teacher who reads, grades papers, and prepared lectures to the constant accompaniment of tea. This will be a definite re-order for me.

wombatgirl

I’m not a grammar person (they’d revoke my card and laugh at me if I tried to say I was) but I think it’s kudos. :)

Cofftea

Kudos, I only know that because it’s also a candy bar lol:)

LENA

this tea sounds very yummy.

Samantha

I remember those kudos bars, they were dubbed as “granola” if I remember correctly. I am dying to try this tea!

Comments

wombatgirl

Cofftea

Kudos, I only know that because it’s also a candy bar lol:)

LENA

this tea sounds very yummy.

Samantha

I really love big, bold, brash teas. Smokiness enthralls me. I don’t seem to do subtle.
I don’t do rooibos.

My rating system:
0-30:
Never again in a hundred million years

31-55: This tea probably has some redeeming qualities but I won’t would not seek it out again.

56-70:
Shows some promise but also has a fundamental flaw. I probably owe these a second taste but am unmotivated.

71-80:
Good with at least one strong quality; I probably would not buy it but would drink it cheerfully.

81-90: Worthy contenders; they might be ranked 100 on somebody’s else’s scale. I like them a lot but have not fallen in love. Will probably buy and use.

91-95: These are the true loves, the chosen ones, the ones I dream about and crave. Unless they are in a limited edition—la! how you tease me!—I will always keep in my cupboard.

96-100: I cannot be separated from these teas and would develop a panic attack if I were to run out.

“She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.”

Elderly dowager. Quintessential cat lady.

Tea which must be in stock always:

Black Dragon LS by Upton Teas: My choice every morning.

Florence & Lapsang Souchong by Harney & Sons

a good Gen Maicha

Samovar: Russian Blend, Maiden’s Ecstasy, Ryokucha

Mariage Frères: Confucious, Vivaldi, Eros, Aida, Marco Polo

American Tea Room: Brioche

Leland Teas: Bogart

Life in Teacup:
An Xi Tie Guan Yin Grade II modern green style & also Charcoal Style

In the midst of the middle of the heart of nowhere in particular.