drank Champagne Mojito Green by 52teas

52teas is consistently brilliant and original in their blends. I loved this tea and I don’t typically like green teas. The interplay of the spearmint and the “bubbly” creamy extra is superb. If you are a fan of spearmint, you will most certainly like this. The tea itself has nice, large green leaves which unfurled beautifully. It is a refreshing way to end the day and I have used it as my last little bit of caffeine before I move to the evening’s de-caf regime. It does not absolutely feel as if this is cocktail hour, but it makes a good college try. A sweet, creamy, nifty cup of tea is always something to celebrate.

Cofftea

Could so totally see this iced. Hot… not so much. But then again I love their beer tea hot… but then again that doesn’t taste like beer like it should…

Meghann M

Liked reading your notes on this. I’m excited to have this on the way from 52teas…sounds exciting!

Miss Sweet

Yum, I love reading other peoples notes on 52teas. And I second Cofftea, sounds like it’d be great iced!

Comments

Cofftea

Meghann M

Miss Sweet

I really love big, bold, brash teas. Smokiness enthralls me. I don’t seem to do subtle.
I don’t do rooibos.

My rating system:
0-30:
Never again in a hundred million years

31-55: This tea probably has some redeeming qualities but I won’t would not seek it out again.

56-70:
Shows some promise but also has a fundamental flaw. I probably owe these a second taste but am unmotivated.

71-80:
Good with at least one strong quality; I probably would not buy it but would drink it cheerfully.

81-90: Worthy contenders; they might be ranked 100 on somebody’s else’s scale. I like them a lot but have not fallen in love. Will probably buy and use.

91-95: These are the true loves, the chosen ones, the ones I dream about and crave. Unless they are in a limited edition—la! how you tease me!—I will always keep in my cupboard.

96-100: I cannot be separated from these teas and would develop a panic attack if I were to run out.

“She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.”

Elderly dowager. Quintessential cat lady.

Tea which must be in stock always:

Black Dragon LS by Upton Teas: My choice every morning.

Florence & Lapsang Souchong by Harney & Sons

a good Gen Maicha

Samovar: Russian Blend, Maiden’s Ecstasy, Ryokucha

Mariage Frères: Confucious, Vivaldi, Eros, Aida, Marco Polo

American Tea Room: Brioche

Leland Teas: Bogart

Life in Teacup:
An Xi Tie Guan Yin Grade II modern green style & also Charcoal Style

In the midst of the middle of the heart of nowhere in particular.