drank Golden Monkey by Adagio Teas

Thanks Soccermom for passing along a generous sampling of this tea!

This is a nice malty cup. It’s more mellow than Golden Moon’s Sinharaja. It smells slightly like warm beer, but a good warm beer. I’m enjoying this cup with out additives, but it could probably handle some cream, or a pinch of sugar. I’m not sure I would ever crave this type of tea, but I do like it.

SoccerMom

I felt the same way when I first tried it then after a couple weeks I did start to crave it and now I crave it at least once a week. The good thing about this Golden Monkey is that I find it tastier than some of the more expensive Golden Monkeys out there! Gotta love that!

Comments

SoccerMom

Live in the cornfields of IL, but not too far from the city. Expecting a baby any day now (due Oct 24 2011). Sticking to mainly herbal and low caffeine teas for now. Trying to encourage my husbands tea drinking, but he adds so much sweetner he may as well just drink diet pop. I love trying new teas, and will try any tea once.

Illinois