drank Spring Serenade by Adagio Teas

Thanks to Rachel for sending me some great samples. This was the first I tried. I drank it before looking up what flavors went into it and swear I could taste some cherry apricot wonderfulness in the fruity sweetness of this tea. I thunk this blend would be better iced, it had a tad too much going on for how I enjoy my green teas.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

You’re welcome. For me this wasn’t really my favorite but do agree on the iced statement. All I can say is that they should only get better from here on. :-)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Live in the cornfields of IL, but not too far from the city. Expecting a baby any day now (due Oct 24 2011). Sticking to mainly herbal and low caffeine teas for now. Trying to encourage my husbands tea drinking, but he adds so much sweetner he may as well just drink diet pop. I love trying new teas, and will try any tea once.

Illinois