Thank you Ashmanra for sending me a sample of this and two other Harney teas. The mail man delivered the goodies today and this had to be my first choice to sample.

The dried tea smells like sweet honeyed black tea and candied fruit. Maybe berries? Reminds me of candied fruits you find around at christmas time.

The taste is has a hint of bergamot, a great tea taste and hints of candied sweetened fruits as I sip. I can’t place any individiual fruit taste, but I really enjoy this tea. It reminds me of the likes of Dammann Freres and Mariage Freres teas. The tea tastes expensive…it is great tea with great flavoring added.

I’ll be heading to B and N to see if they have more of this tea, otherwise I will have to place another Harney soon! Thanks again Ashmanra.

ashmanra

Our Barnes and Noble doesn’t carry this one! I hope yours does. I have to order mine, and they told me they are considering adding it in loose leaf form since a couple of people have inquired about it. Actually, it may just have been me….twice!

ashmanra

I plan to experiment! I thinkif you add two tsps. of Elyse’s Blend (oh so yummy!) to one tsp. Paris you may get something that comes close to loose leaf Tower of London! I will give it a try when my order comes later this week and let you know!

Comments

ashmanra

ashmanra

Live in the cornfields of IL, but not too far from the city. Expecting a baby any day now (due Oct 24 2011). Sticking to mainly herbal and low caffeine teas for now. Trying to encourage my husbands tea drinking, but he adds so much sweetner he may as well just drink diet pop. I love trying new teas, and will try any tea once.

Illinois