drank Amaretto by Unknown

I wasn’t sure how to log this tea I received from Brandy, so I put it under custom. This tea is sinful. I added cream and sugar right away, I figured it would be a delicious treat made up this way at 11am. Wow, this tastes like an amaretto liquor. I could serve this after a fancy meal and wouldn’t need to liqours.

brandy3392

It is an awesome tea, isn’t it? I got it super cheap too – $4 for 4 ounces. Can’t beat a deal like that!

Meghann M

Wow that is a great price! Thanks for sharing some with me:)

Batrachoid

Is this Adagio? No, they don’t have real alcohol flavors, right?

brandy3392

This isn’t Adagio, it’s just a no-name tea I found at a local tea and coffee shop. If anybody wants any, I can always buy more and do a swap with you.

Comments

brandy3392

Meghann M

Wow that is a great price! Thanks for sharing some with me:)

Batrachoid

Is this Adagio? No, they don’t have real alcohol flavors, right?

brandy3392

Live in the cornfields of IL, but not too far from the city. Expecting a baby any day now (due Oct 24 2011). Sticking to mainly herbal and low caffeine teas for now. Trying to encourage my husbands tea drinking, but he adds so much sweetner he may as well just drink diet pop. I love trying new teas, and will try any tea once.

Illinois