drank Mango Black Tea by Trader Joe's

I should start by saying I’m not a huge fan of fruity teas. I bought this because I thought it may have been Trader Joe’s attempt at producing Paradise’s Tropical tea that they used to carry which I love as an iced tea. I don’t mind fruit as an accent to other flavors, but alone they rarely wow me. I find fruity teas have a tang to them that I dislike, but a little bit of sugar mellows it out and that worked with this tea. The smell and flavor of mango is strong and prominent in this tea. The taste is very simple and leaves a lot of room for experimentation with mixing other teas in. Overall I’d say it was decent for a fruity tea, but not something I feel compelled to keep in stock.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX