drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

This was a tea I was sad I missed out on buying, so I was pretty excited to see it in the 12 Days of Christmas pack. The marshmallow root seemed especially intriguing as did the name. The dry tea had a touch of smooth mint aroma, almost like it had vanilla to mellow it out. When brewed, the minty taste is quite subtle for a mint and the more I taste it, the more I feel like the marshmallow really does act like vanilla in it’s ability to balance and tone down the mint. As mellow as it is, I don’t really taste the green tea base, so the minty-mallow must be strong enough to overpower the tea without being overpowering on it’s own. What a strange but beautiful balance! I enjoyed this tea hot, but it was also good cold and seemed more cold bodied rigamortis graveyard misty that way. Although I liked it, I feel I escaped it totally sinking it’s claws into my heart. Okay, maybe it got one or two claws in.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX