drank Sencha #1 (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

The first cup was over steeped slightly and a touch bitter. Second steep was successful. It tastes a little grassy and it is smooth, but is it far from amazing. Actually, I find it kinda boring.

Tuscanteal

This made me laugh… that’s totally how I feel about some senchas… grassy. And then to top it off… I’m feeling kind of bored. Maybe I’m easy to please this morning, but it got a giggle out of me.

Comments

Tuscanteal

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX