Day 5 of the Advent Calender!
When I stiff the tea dry I can pick out the citrus right away, but I’m unable to name the other scents. There is a lone purple flower in the tea bag, which is a nice touch. Once brewed the strawberry come through in scent and taste. I can’t identify any of the other flavors, but it does leave my mouth a little dry after each sip. It just seems like a smooth fruity black tea. Another enjoyable but not amazing tea. I have been really into and impressed by French tea companies in the past six months or so and am hoping that DM will wow me with something in this calender. 19 or more teas to go, so there is still hope!

Tuscanteal

I’m feeling the same way about the French and their teas. They seem to know blends :)

Comments

Tuscanteal

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX