Day 1 of the Advent Calendar. I am getting the licorice in both taste and smell from this one, but the other ingredients just blend in. It is a little more floral when I sweeten it, but still no wow factor. I have had a sore throat for a week now and have been drinking the Throat Coat tea and this strikes me as a watered down version of that. It works because I’m still feeling run down, but it is not anything that I would turn to for comfort or pleasure when well.

Also, I’m noticing how very dry my mouth is after every sip. :(

eeeek! Licorice… blech

Oh, you are one of “those” people. :P
I feel that way about hibiscus. Gaaaaah!

Tuscanteal

Yep I sure am and see I don’t mind hibiscus one bit, I don’t get why everyone hates it.

Comments

Dustin

Also, I’m noticing how very dry my mouth is after every sip. :(

eeeek! Licorice… blech

Oh, you are one of “those” people. :P
I feel that way about hibiscus. Gaaaaah!

Tuscanteal

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX