Day 7 of the advent calendar.
I was surprised when I opened this bag of tea. I really didn’t smell anything. I hope it isn’t my sore throat morphing into a head cold and ruining my sense of smell and taste! When it is brewed I can smell a little more, cinnamon mostly, but it is very subtle. I can taste cinnamon and a little fruit, but that is it. As always, the tea from DM is very smooth, but I don’t even taste the tea in this one. I wish I could amp it up a little. I’m starting to think the flavors of DM teas are far to delicate for my taste. Still, this calendar is a fun and great way to try out a company’s teas!

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX