drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

I got a sample of this with my order today!
I think my sense of taste is a little off from being sick and I’m not a huge fan of David’s teas, so I may be a little rough on this poor tea! It smells pretty good dry. I’m picking out almond and rooibos. My first few sips tasted like nothing, but it seems to be picking up some flavor as it cools. I’m getting almond on the aftertaste. I think I can taste some of the coconut and I’m getting the feeling that it may be a tea that I’d like to explore in the future when I can taste things more clearly. In the mean time it is helping keep me warm on a cold day!

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX