drank Lemon Cream Pie by DAVIDsTEA

I got this tea from Whatshesaid quite some time back. A long overdue thanks is in order! I know I tried a cup before, but neglected to log it. It smells slightly lemony when dry, a little stronger when brewed with an added… wet cement smell?! It tastes a bit sandy at first, then the lemon hits me. No cream so far. Sweetening it makes all the difference, wow! Now I get lemon which turns into dried lemon peel with a little cream on the end and the lemon peel again in the aftertaste. So much better with sugar! Overall it is okay. It makes me think of a weak version of Della Terra’s Lemon Chiffon and I’d much rather drink the Chiffon than this one. It was nice to try tho!

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas.

Austin, TX