drank Chestnut Green Tea by Lupicia

Thank you Mercuryhime for this sample!
At first, I didn’t get this tea. It just tasted like green tea with a little bit of flavor that I couldn’t put my finger on. As it started to cool, I could pick up on the chestnut taste. The more it cooled, the more I tasted. I do love chestnuts and the flavor seems pretty dead on with this tea. This might have to go on my shopping list to try some more!

This one sounds amazing

Dustin

It was pretty good. It had me fooled at first that it was a little boring, but I think with a little tweaking on the brewing I could get a better cup earlier on. I’d love to see more chestnut teas with other flavors. Citrus and chocolate?

Stephanie

I love nutty teas. Your flavor mixing ideas sound intriguing :)

Dustin

Now I’m looking through The Flavor Bible to see what goes well with chestnut! Raspberry and caramel? Looks like Lupicia has a few chestnut teas including this one with chocolate… http://steepster.com/teas/lupicia/5726-marron-chocolat

Stephanie

I’m putting that chocolate Lupicia one on my shopping list :D Caramel sounds great with anything nutty, really…

Comments

Stephanie

This one sounds amazing

Stephanie

I love nutty teas. Your flavor mixing ideas sound intriguing :)

Stephanie

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas.

Austin, TX