drank Rooibos Jasmine by Adagio Teas

I’m feeling kind of ho hum about this tea. I love jasmine tea and I’d love to have a good decaf version, but this one isn’t grabbing me. The jasmine is more subtle than I am accustomed to, maybe a little on the soapy side. I’m not getting much rooibos, which is good. I could like it. Eh, the verdict is still out.

__Morgana__

I don’t think I’ve had rooibos and jasmine before. Interesting. Wonder if there’s a good green jasmine decaf out there somewhere…

greenteafairy

This sounds like such a strange combination of flavors!

Comments

__Morgana__

greenteafairy

This sounds like such a strange combination of flavors!

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas.

Austin, TX