So strange! When I smell this tea dry I get baby powder and raisins?! It is supposed to be orange and rose, right? The tea is gorgeous in the tin, black with tiny dried rose petals throughout and I’m loving the Fauchon tins.

When sipping this I do get a bit of rose, but I get a ton of baby powder on the aftertaste. I’m really trying to get into this tea, but maybe I was never meant to enjoy afternoons in Paris. I might try this cold before I give up on it.

Stephanie

oh gross, baby powder tea? ick :(

Dustin

Yeah, I’m getting the taste of baby farts here. Finding it a little unpleasant, but I’m trying to get to the bottom of the cup anyways.

moraiwe

It’s weird, but I’ve found a lot of floral French teas to have a baby wipe-y/powdery taste.

Dustin

This is the first time I have had this experience, but I’m glad I’m not the only one! Makes me feel like my taste buds are a little less crazy pants.

Comments

Stephanie

oh gross, baby powder tea? ick :(

moraiwe

Dustin

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas.

Austin, TX