I love free samples with my order! Thanks Stacy!
This tea didn’t smell like much when dry, but once steeped it is root beer explosion! The flavor is really dead on. I get a tiny bit of rooibos flavor and it seems to only add to the authenticity of the whole thing. I was enjoying it unsweetened and decided to add some sugar to amp it up. The amount I added didn’t make it better, but before the last gulp I added a little more and that seemed to work. It is like there is a sugar dead zone where it works in reverse making it less enjoyable. I’m liking this one and will have to consider picking some up on my next order.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX