drank Hello Sweetie by Butiki Teas

Mmmmmm, smells like sun lotion! Not in a bad way, just in that brings me back to my childhood, laying by the pool with my grandmother in the warm California sun while she oiled herself up with Hawaiian Tropic and toasted to a dark brown kinda way. That stuff always smelled so delicious! I’m glad I never tried drinking it. The scent lightens up when steeped. I tried a few sips unsweetened and it was okay, but didn’t really work for me. With sugar, the whole thing perks up. I don’t get too much on the actual sip, but the aftertaste leaves me with this amazing coconut banana flavor! I can taste the tea on the back end of the sip and it has a light feel to it. If I drink it too fast, I don’t get as much of the flavor so sipping slowly seems optimal here. I do wish the banana flavor was a little more intense, but I am known for my odd love of over the top banana flavoring which often doesn’t translate well to other people’s palates. I have to say, this tea is pretty tasty!
Thanks for the sample with my order Butiki!

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX