drank Strawberry Paraiso by Teavana

I did a rare trip to a mall today and had one of the best Teavana experiences ever! The sales people weren’t pushy or rude at all! The main gal I was talking to was really chill and it made me feel really comfortable and didn’t raise the urge to run out of the store like I have done before.

I decided to get a cup of this iced to go. It smelled really good and didn’t have hibiscus in it like the other strawberry tea I was interested in. The first few sips were good, but then it changed. The beginning of each sip was nice, light and strawberry like, but then it morphed into a light, but very distinctive smoked salmon taste. Like lox without the salt. I’m sure if I added salt it would be dead on. I really do love lox, so I was able to drink it, but I think I prefer that taste NOT in my tea. Glad I didn’t get any of this to take home!

Iced
Anna

Aww, that’s so great about your store visit. Less great about the, uh, salmon. Fish should never be liquid.

__Morgana__

LOL. Liquid fish makes me think of SNL and the Bass-o-Matic.

Dustin

I think there is a time and place for liquid fish… like in a bisque with some fish chunks, but I think that is the ONLY time and place.

I never saw that SNL skit. I’m going to have to youtube it.

Dustin

Found it. Oh god… ewww! Drop some strawberries in that blender and it’s probably a close match to that tea!

Comments

Anna

__Morgana__

LOL. Liquid fish makes me think of SNL and the Bass-o-Matic.

Dustin

I never saw that SNL skit. I’m going to have to youtube it.

Dustin

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX