drank Cheesecake Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I tried some of this in the red base in the past and loved it, so I had to jump when it was the sample of the month in the matcha base! Thanks Redleaf for the sample!

The sample came with two fliers explaining ways to prepare it. On one it said to use 1/2 a teaspoon with 6-8 oz milk hot or cold, but on the other flier it suggested using 1 tablespoon for 10-12 oz of a mix of milk, water and ice. I don’t know if it was a typo, but I hesitate to use a tablespoon worth and use up most of the sample in one go. I ended up doing 1/2 tsp in 8oz of a coconut/almond milk. I haven’t tried the milk before, so the taste of the milk was a little distracting. I added a little sugar, but think it could have done with a little more. The matcha is DELICIOUS. I adore this flavor! I haven’t tried many of Redleaf’s flavored matchas, but this one is my favorite so far and I can’t wait to try a few of the different preparation suggestions.

Stephanie

Agreed, this one is great!

Comments

Stephanie

Agreed, this one is great!

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX