Mixed feelings here. I’m glad I’m going through my obscene amounts of tea, but it sucks when I come to an end of a tea that I am going to miss. I dumped the rest of this tea in a mason jar with some sugar and let it cold brew in the fridge for a few days. SO. DAMN. GOOD. It was a little grainy since all the dust from the bottom of the bag was in the jar and didn’t filter out, but I don’t care. I get the gemaicha taste very clearly, but the cherry is a little hard to pick out as cherry in this cup. It is definitely a fruity flavor, but the distinction of cherry is escaping me today. Genmaicha is amazingly refreshing cold! Kinda blows my mind.

Stephanie

I’ve never tried iced genmaicha…I guess I should :)

Dustin

Yes, yes you should!

Comments

Stephanie

I’ve never tried iced genmaicha…I guess I should :)

Dustin

Yes, yes you should!

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX