Definitely growing on me. I made some of this tea yesterday to take out with me and when I got back home I found that SOMEONE had tossed the leaves I was going to resteep. I apparently didn’t get my fix because I’m drinking it again this morning. It isn’t a super flashy flavored tea like I’m often drawn to, but what it has it does really well.

Dustin

Ugh! I went for a second steep after a nap and came back to an empty steeper again. We have four steepers on that counter, three of which were not in use, yet mine was dumped to steep some other tea. My husband is usually pretty good about leaving my leaves, so I’m suspecting it was our house guest. :(

Comments

Dustin

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas.

Austin, TX