drank Pistachio Cream by DAVIDsTEA

Today I opened my mailbox to find many new teas to sample courtesy of VariaTEA! Thanks, VaraiTEA!

This is the first that I am trying. This is definitely creamy! I get pistachio more on the aftertaste. It almost tastes like a mint herbal tea if you took out the mint. It has a similar base taste. Adding sugar brings out the pistachio in the aftertaste. This is interesting and I like it, but not enough to buy a huge 1lb closeout bag which is the only size they had on the David’s website. Really glad I got to try it tho since I was so curious.

VariaTEA

I am glad you enjoyed it.

Comments

VariaTEA

I am glad you enjoyed it.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX