drank Spicy Chocolate by Kusmi Tea

Another tea from a swap with VariaTEA! :D

The name of this tea threw me off a little. I was reading spicy as hot, not spices. Chai like, got it! The scent of this reminds me a bit of Zhi Tea’s Cacao Chai, which I love so much! It tastes very similar too, but like a lighter more mellow version. There is a tiny bitterness in the start of the sip that quickly gives way to smoothness. Maybe I should have done a shorter steep? The aftertaste is nothing but spices!
This tea is really nice and if I didn’t already have something similar in my cupboard already, I’d be contemplating it as an addition.

VariaTEA

I am glad you enjoyed it :)

Comments

VariaTEA

I am glad you enjoyed it :)

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX