drank Peach Oolong by Rishi Tea

As I scooped out some tea, hibiscus was spotted. Crap! I steeped it anyways and was pleased to see the water turn to only a slight pink hue. I can taste the hibiscus, but it seems to be used in the rare measurement of moderation here! There is a sweetness at the back of each sip and a nice oolong base. I’m not necessarily getting peach from this tho, maybe a little on the aftertaste. As it cools the hibiscus becomes more prominent. Boo! It could probably do with a little sweetener at this point, but I may just gulp down the cup to get it over with instead. Not bad, but far from spectacular. Definitely not a rebuy.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX