ROT, where every fruity tea must have the disgusting addition of hibiscus. Totally ruins it for me.

Kat_Maria

Aaah, I remember when I was just starting with tea and RoT seemed like the hottest, greatest sh*t at the time… ;)

Dustin

They have a bunch of ROT in bulk at my local grocery store, so I thought I’d give it a try. Now I know. And I know for less than $5 for a bunch of different samples!

Comments

Kat_Maria

Dustin

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX