drank Creamy Caramel Oolong by Tealish

So I’m trying this tea again and it is tasting different than the first time. I don’t recall if I had sweetened it before, but I’m drinking it without sugar today. At the beginning of each sip I get a tobacco flavor! Like when you go into a pipe tobacco shop and smell all the flavored tobacco? Well this would be a light caramel one. There is a slight sweetness that hits at the back of my tongue.

Aaaaaand my kid nearly just threw a dirty sock in my cup. Wow. Talk about breaking the enchantment of a cup of tea!

I am enjoying this more than the first cup for sure, but it is still not on my must have list.

Cavocorax

Sounds interesting! I’ll have to grab a sample next time I order.

CHAroma

LOL! Silly munchkin.

Comments

Cavocorax

Sounds interesting! I’ll have to grab a sample next time I order.

CHAroma

LOL! Silly munchkin.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX