drank Lapsang Souchong by Wegmans

Mmmmm, nice and smokey! This has such a rich smokey scent! It tastes really smokey and deep too, but doesn’t have any bitterness at all, really quite smooth! I am not familiar with the nuances of lapsang, but this one is really enjoyable!

jeweledthumb

I’ve been really impressed with the Wegmans teas in general (we just got some stores near me)!

Dustin

I hadn’t tried or heard of them before this traveling tea box got to me. So far I like and will try more from them. I’ll have to keep an eye out for retail locations!

Comments

jeweledthumb

Dustin

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX