drank Kashmiri Chai by Golden Moon Tea

I was super excited to find another tea that was called Kashmiri Chai. So excited that I overlooked the fact that this is black and my long lost love that I’m trying to replace, Zhi Tea’s Kashmiri Chai, was green. Got to tone down the blinding tea enthusiasm.

This tea is nice. It isn’t impressing me excessively tho. Smells nice and cinnamon like. When I sip, I taste the cardamon, clove and cinnamon, but it in’t really spicy and I do like spice. Zhi’s version had a ton of cardamon, but it is hard to pick out in this one. The black base seems okay, kinda lingers in the back. I added cream and sugar, but I might try boiling it on the stove in proper chai fashion.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas.

Austin, TX