drank Citron Green by Adagio Teas

Having some fruity reliable Citron Green to wash away the taste of Foxtrot popsicles, which were not a good call on my part.

The first time I had this in a green tea sampler from Adagio it turned out to be the only green tea that I like by itself. I gave away the rest of the samples except for this and the gunpowder that I use for Moroccan mint blends sometimes. Greens aren’t exactly… ahem… my cup of tea.

It tastes like Fruit Loops. That’s the one thing I keep seeing over and over and it’s true. It tastes more like Fruit Loops or some other sort of fruity something or other than a green tea. So, if you don’t like green tea but you do like slightly sweet and fruity flavored teas, this might be something you’d like.

I just got into loose leaf teas at the end of summer 2009. I’ve always loved tea, but I’d been wanting to try loose leaf for a while, having only been exposed to grocery store tea bags before. Finally, after some googling, Adagio became my gateway website, but I have been exploring some local brick and mortar tea shops as well. Hopefully my college-student budget can take the strain of my new addiction.

Virginia